Wine and Cheese Pairing
Delectable cheeses matched with SOVI wines
Saturday March 24: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: Soine Vineyards Winery
All participants receive wines paired with various cheeses, crackers, French bread with extra virgin olive dipping oil, and light dessert.
Guitarist Mark Williams will be providing music to compliment your experience.
Pairings include the following:
- Pecorino Romano Locatelli Italy - Duove (full-bodied red, medium oak with black pepper notes)
- Somerdale Cheddar Champagne England - 2015 Chambourcin (medium-bodied red, light oak with blackberry and cherry flavors)
- Matica Mahon Menorca, Spain - 2016 Landot Noir (medium-bodied velvet smooth red, light oak )
- Manchego el Trigal La Mancha, Spain - 2016 Soleil (full bodied dry white, medium oak reminiscent of Chardonnay)
- Sartoni Bellavitano Rum Runner Wisconsin, USA - 2016 Cayuga White (off-dry white with strong citrus flavors)
- Sini Fulvi Drunken Goat Cheese Spain- 2016 Traminette (semi-sweet white with apricot and honey flavors)
- White Stilton Ilchester with lemon peel England - Autumn Harvest (light red with strong fruit and spice flavors)
Please register your attendance at the link below to attend. Registration ends March 23rd!